Welcome to Omar Arnaout Singer website (www.omararnaout.ro).
The term ‘Omar Arnaout’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose contact address is Bucharest, Romania. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, all text, images, illustrations, files, design, script, layout, look, appearance, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services URL’s, technology, documentation and interactive features (collectively “website content”). Reproduction is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be copied and shared with a third party.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Site Up Time
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website as accessible as possible with compatibility for all software and devices (mobile, tablet and otherwise). Please note that there may be times when our system may not be able to meet your technical requirements and the demands placed on the server due to the volume of visitors. Where possible we always try to resolve your technical issues and give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
i. for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
ii. that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
iii. which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
iv. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach these terms.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website(s). If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
i. you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
ii. you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
iii. the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of the clause above you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date. All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example: Stripe
By using this extension, you may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy